Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
$99 Refurb K3 on Amazon

Its graphite. I can't remember if it's a KSO or not. I would check but I'm surfing and posting from my phone...
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
It's the WiFi only version. The 3G+WiFi is $129 refurbished. Links to both on my blog recently (neither is with ads).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I sent this to my coworker, and he immediately snapped one up. Good find.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
DumbledoreMD
DumbledoreMD began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Yeah, they are doing that for some weeks already.. it's sad it only works if you're in the US
DumbledoreMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Its a great price. I'm holding out for the tablet!
Advert
Old 09-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbledoreMD View Post
Yeah, they are doing that for some weeks already.. it's sad it only works if you're in the US
Refurbished kindles are also available in the UK - £79.99 on the refurbished wifi-only model, £115.99 for the refurbished 3G+wifi model.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #7
DumbledoreMD
DumbledoreMD began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Refurbished kindles are also available in the UK - £79.99 on the refurbished wifi-only model, £115.99 for the refurbished 3G+wifi model.
I'm in Moldova xDD
DumbledoreMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #8
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Refurbished models come without a charger as fas as I know. I wonder why. For now it's the only downside I see of a refurbished model. Well, it was used, but warranty is valid, so if it has a problem it will be fixed and it's repacked, cleaned out and all.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
eSheri
Addict

And one could probably find a wall charger cheap on eBay. I also read that some blackberry chargers will work
Old 09-19-2011, 12:32 AM   #10
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
It's just a simple MicroUSB cable, so many phones and small gadgets use it.
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:02 AM   #11
naypalm
Enthusiast
naypalm began at the beginning.

Device: K3G v3.1 jb
Wow what a deal when compared to my $189 K3G from last year! It's coming up to my 1 year date soon and still no problems.
naypalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
matt314159
Groupie
matt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KSO, NookColor (CM7.1), Samsung Mesmerize
Is that confirmed that the refurb doesn't come with a charger? I ordered one and sent it directly to my grandpa. I had no idea. I'll have to order him one!
matt314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #13
eSheri
Addict

It comes with a USB charger, meaning you would connect the Kindle to a PC to charge it.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #14
eSheri
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
It's just a simple MicroUSB cable, so many phones and small gadgets use it.
Thank you! Thats good to know, as most smartphone users will have one already in their possession.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #15
eSheri
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by naypalm View Post
Wow what a deal when compared to my $189 K3G from last year! It's coming up to my 1 year date soon and still no problems.
Yes, Us early adopters do pay a premium to be first!
Its great to hear that its a quality product!