Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
ddr
ddr began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Used Nook Color - what to look for?

I'm getting a used nook color tomorrow. What sort of things should I test/play with and look out for?

The seller had 1.1 on it with 0.6.8 nookie froyo on the emmc and will flash it to stock b&n when he sells it to me. it also comes with 2 matte screen protectors (one on it) and a case.

TIA
ddr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Biggest thing for me would be look at the screen quality - look for dead pixels and areas that don't respond to touches.

Otherwise I'm not sure.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert