Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
Farhad
Zealot
Farhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheese

Device: N800/Nokia 5230/PB IQ701/PB 360
Seeing the last 10 books read?

Hi,

I read somewhere that there is a way to call up the last *10* books read on the PB360. Is that true and, if yes, how?

Thanks,

Farhad
Farhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad View Post
Hi,

I read somewhere that there is a way to call up the last *10* books read on the PB360. Is that true and, if yes, how?

Thanks,

Farhad
Yes it can, as for how to do it, I forget what the default key is.

I currently have it so that if I do a short press on the power button it brings the last read books etc.

You could go into set up and check out your key assignments and that will tell you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
Farhad
Zealot
Farhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheeseFarhad can extract oil from cheese

Device: N800/Nokia 5230/PB IQ701/PB 360
I found it! thanks a lot :-)
Farhad is offline   Reply With Quote