Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
vlmock
vlmock began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Nook Color
De-authorizing Adobe Digital Editions

I know the command+shift+D trick and this works on my Intel based Mac, but not on the software version for my parents' old PowerBook G4. I know it's the most updated version of the software for non-Intel based Macs because I uninstalled and reinstalled it in an attempt to reset the authorization. This didn't work.

Does anyone know how to deauthorize or reauthorize the Adobe Digital Editions software on a non-Intel based Mac?
vlmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

welcome to mobileread ....

Hopefully someone will be along to help you with your request ... .
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is this the same as your problem ? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33307
Old 01-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
vlmock
vlmock began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Nook Color
It's pretty much the same problem, but the cmd+shift+D solution doesn't seem to work on this version of the software. I don't think it's anything that I'm doing wrong since I can get it to work and deauthorize the software on my MacBook Pro, but it's intel-based so the software is different than the version for the older G4 Macs.
vlmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:40 AM   #5
GeoffC

Hopefully some with knowledge of ADE will come along shortly ....
Advert

Tags
adobe digital editions