Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-10-2022, 11:50 AM   #17221
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Anyone have a feeling if Partners22 might expire at the end of the year? In other words, should I buy some wishlist books now?

Or can we count on partners23?
I'm planning to stock up at Christmas.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 08:42 AM   #17222
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Partners22 has been very good yo me.

bernie
Quote:
Anyone have a feeling if Partners22 might expire at the end of the year? In other words, should I buy some wishlist books now?

gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2022, 03:11 PM   #17223
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Partners22 has been very good yo me.

bernie

Whereas I see it as having been very BAD for me, and VERY, VERY good for one Publisher in particular, Dean Street Press.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 03:27 PM   #17224
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
Kobo Libra 2 reduced by £20 to £139.99 online at Rakuten Kobo UK https://uk.kobobooks.com/products/ko...ampaign=libra2
and also at Argos UK if they have any in
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 10:51 PM   #17225
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I was wondering the same thing, and as I remember, Partners22 was a follow-on to just "Partners" in 2021. So I too have my fingers crossed for a "Partners23" . Or something similar...

Quote:

sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2022, 09:15 PM   #17226
LoveMySofa
LoveMySofa began at the beginning.

Device: none
I got a 50% off code: J85GZ Good until 12/29.
LoveMySofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 10:48 AM   #17227
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMySofa View Post
I got a 50% off code: J85GZ Good until 12/29.
"This promo code has been used the maximum number of times."
Old 12-27-2022, 02:04 PM   #17228
KjellM
Connoisseur
KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Another eGift card email offer from Kobo today:
"Buy a $50+ eGift, get a $10 bonus eGift"
Offer good for one time only per customer. Offer starts December 27, 2022 and ends January 8, 2023.
KjellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 05:09 PM   #17229
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KjellM View Post
Another eGift card email offer from Kobo today:
"Buy a $50+ eGift, get a $10 bonus eGift"
Offer good for one time only per customer. Offer starts December 27, 2022 and ends January 8, 2023.
Does Kobo not want me to send them cash ever again? US offer: $40/$8.

Thanks for the heads up.

And…. Still trying to decide if I need to engage in a flurry of buying just in case Partners22 ends at year’s end.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 06:32 PM   #17230
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Over the last week have used Partners22 11 times and plenty of time left this year.

This will put me close to $40 in from kobo last
6 months, all spent and then some.

bernie
Quote:
Does Kobo not want me to send them cash ever again? US offer: $40/$8.

Thanks for the heads up.

And…. Still trying to decide if I need to engage in a flurry of buying just in case Partners22 ends at year’s end.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 06:41 PM   #17231
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Still trying to decide if I need to engage in a flurry of buying just in case Partners22 ends at year’s end.
Is there a way to tell which books are eligible? It's never worked for me on any book I've tried, but maybe books already on sale are always ineligible.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 06:45 PM   #17232
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Is there a way to tell which books are eligible? It's never worked for me on any book I've tried, but maybe books already on sale are always ineligible.
That's likely to be it. I've never had it work on a book that was on sale, but have bought dozens of books in the last few months and found Partners22 worked on all but a handful.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 06:47 PM   #17233
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
It works on all books except those published by the big five and their imprints. Generally, if a price shows a discount from list, that means it’ll work. If you do a search, on the left you can limit it to coupon eligible books.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 07:09 PM   #17234
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

partners22 always seems to work if there's a Kobo VIP discount. (It also works on top of the 10% off!)

Also, books on sale are eligible. I once got a book for 61 cents this way.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 12-27-2022 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-27-2022, 07:35 PM   #17235
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
50VIP just worked for me to renew my membership.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals