Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-09-2023, 11:40 PM   #1
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, Rooted NC, Voyages(2)
Unhappy Forced update by Amazon mutated my Kindle for PC library.

It happened even though auto updates was never enabled. Time stamp of 9:26pm 11/06/23. Now the books not only refuse to "sort by recent", but books have vanished, marked NEW when actually finished, and books from authors I've never heard of are infesting the library. Some purchased books are also missing. I knew I should've backed it up last month. Aaargh!
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 06:07 PM   #2
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqncigars View Post
It happened even though auto updates was never enabled. Time stamp of 9:26pm 11/06/23. Now the books not only refuse to "sort by recent", but books have vanished, marked NEW when actually finished, and books from authors I've never heard of are infesting the library. Some purchased books are also missing. I knew I should've backed it up last month. Aaargh!
Check the time on the device.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote