Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-13-2016, 05:41 PM   #1
doctoralvarez
Connoisseur
doctoralvarez began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Talking Games kindle Domino 300ppp

Hello everybody!!

Startin´ this thread to know how to enable 300ppp resolution for Javascript games available like Klondike, Freewill (Skipstone...)

Also to know if anyone here could port a Dominoes (Dominó) game to kindle, ´cos now with amazon blocking active content those 2 dominos games that were available can´t buy them on store, so here there are many talented and experienced people also there are some domino games made for linux, so willing to donate if someone could make them work on kindle thru skipstone, python, javascript or azw2 format style, any working to kindle 300ppp resolution like my PW3...

Thanks a lot people for building and keeping best effort !!!

I really admire many people in here

Also any additional info @:
doctoralvarezfelix@hotmail.com
doctoralvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:50 PM   #2
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I don't know if this is possible, but given that KUAL was able to be converted to a form that runs on the newer systems perhaps Amazon active content could be as well? They are no longer providing it for download, but I would assume that many copies are still out there on older systems. If this were to work the same way as KUAL for the newer systems it would need to be installed as opposed to downloaded, but that would save the need to develop a new app from scratch.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
domino, games, kindle paperwhite 3