Can you lock the view in Kindle Fire?

Deleted.
No delete button.

Last edited by parafluie; 11-18-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Found the Fire forum
parafluie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Actually, I'd like to know this.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Tap the upper right corner of the screen to bring up a menu (brightness, volume, etc.) The first icon in the row is for locking/unlocking rotation.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
parafluie
Enthusiast
parafluie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle 3,
HAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Tap the upper right corner of the screen to bring up a menu (brightness, volume, etc.) The first icon in the row is for locking/unlocking rotation.
HAH! I thought that meant lock the FIRE! I didn't want to deal with a password!

That absolutely worked! Now I have it locked in landscape. Brava! Exactly what I wanted and needed. Made my day!

THANKS
parafluie is offline   Reply With Quote