Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-12-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Fun way to waste the few heartbeats you have remaining in life...

I cannot say how many I have wasted here:

http://www.netives.com/Games/Marbles/index.shtml

But that stoopid game is super relaxing for me...when stressed and working I can often vist for what seems like 10-minutes and turns out to be as long as an hour. Then after I am done and return to real work, all of the corners on objects on the screen look really square. Must be something from my eyes adjusting to the spherical marbles.

Anyway, thought I would see how many other marble addicts might already exist here...and it's always fun to drag others down with you...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:16 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
...when stressed and working I can often vist for what seems like 10-minutes and turns out to be as long as an hour.
Computer games have this effect sometimes. Which is why I have stopped playing games a long time ago.

If you like marbles, you may also want to try Bejeweled:

http://www.vx4.com/puzzle-games/bejeweled2.html

Warning: highly addictive!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
...when stressed and working I can often vist for what seems like 10-minutes and turns out to be as long as an hour.
Visiting this forum has that effect on me.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
If you like marbles, you may also want to try Bejeweled:

Warning: highly addictive!
damn true 'tis
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:37 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Quote:
Visiting this forum has that effect on me.
*sigh* me too...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #6
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
*sigh* me too...
hahahaha....yeah, some nights I get here about 9PM then it's 2am and I no longer have time to read (OK, maybe 10-mins because I can sleep almost right away these days.)

So perhaps a site about reading is the real reason sjObs thinks people simply don't read anymore.

PS: I have to check out Bejeweled as there is, shudder, a versions I can install on my N800...great all I need is a game to take along everywhere and have it be addicting!! So, geeeee, thanks a whole bunch...dang you!!

EDIT: I was wrong the game I saw was NOT Bejeweled for the Nokia ITOS2008 it was a name that is close, I forget the exact name, but will still hunt bejeweled anyway.

Last edited by brecklundin; 04-21-2008 at 04:22 AM.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bejeweled, clouds of enlightenment, games