Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-04-2015, 12:29 PM   #1
kobobobo
kobobobo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I'd like to change a built in systemlanguage to another one

Hi All,

I'd like to change one of the installed system language which I'm not gonna use to my language. How can I do that. Is there a config file in the firmware which I can owerwrite? If it is, which one is that?
kobobobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Have a look at Interface language for how to do it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
system language files