Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #31
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Congratulations Verencat.

Just one question. What's a FAC ebook? I couldn't find it in the wiki.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #32
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Grats Verencat!
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #33
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
OMG, are you serious?! I mean, have any of you read Verencat's posts? And you've given her the keys to the Forum Hovercar? That's like giving a squirrel a trebuchet and the GPS coordinates of the Reese's candy factory!

I'm not complainin', mind. I'm actually so very proud of this forum right about now.

Goodonya, my lovely Verencat. It couldn't happen to a nicer stalker...err, person.

Cheers,
Marc ("Everything in Moderation")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:53 AM   #34
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Oh my! Come on now, stop it, I'm getting flustered!

Nah, who am I kidding, it's lovely! Thank you so much to each and every one of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Just one question. What's a FAC ebook? I couldn't find it in the wiki.
It's a new and super secret device me and my team of squirrels designed to render all book loving creatures addicted to MR. It's not in the wiki yet because there's a whole set of legal complications due to the interactions between different animal species, but we're working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
OMG, are you serious?! I mean, have any of you read Verencat's posts? And you've given her the keys to the Forum Hovercar? That's like giving a squirrel a trebuchet and the GPS coordinates of the Reese's candy factory!

I'm not complainin', mind. I'm actually so very proud of this forum right about now.

Goodonya, my lovely Verencat. It couldn't happen to a nicer stalker...err, person.

Cheers,
Making me a mod is one thing, but giving me keys to a car??? A Hovercar??? That might increase the death toll in North America tenfolds!!! I don't even use a bike in the city 'cause I manage to hit parked cars!
If I ever get that thing to work properly, each and every forum member will get the really long visit of a dark mysterious shape, bending down in their alley, rummaging in their garbage cans...

Thank you!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #35
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Quote:

Cheers,
wondering who will be next.. marc maybe

that would be like giving a squirrel a nuke
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #36
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post

Maybe. But I think it would be VERY entertaining!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #37
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
We'd then need a mod fer mods, color purple maybe?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #38
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
We'd then need a mod fer mods, color purple maybe?
Would that be ROYAL purple?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #39
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:

netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #40
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Would that be ROYAL purple?
Zelda would fit the royal image perfectly.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:36 AM   #41
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Hah! This from one whose very username encapsulates that lovely phrase "When all you have is a hammer...".

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:40 AM   #42
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Quote:
Hah! This from one whose very username encapsulates that lovely phrase "When all you have is a hammer...".

Cheers,
Marc
ya but I have ben a hammer all my life

b.a.hammer

or bah to Marc
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #43
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Here's a ... hit...!

Old 07-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #44
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti
TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 3gs
Congratulations Verencat! :-)
TallNHairyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #45
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Congratulations again, Verencat! Glad to hear it wasn't mouldy sandwiches that turned you green after all.

You're one of the nicest people online and you'll be a wonderful mod.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote