Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-24-2017, 07:30 PM   #1
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Nook HD and HD+ accessories clearance sale

If anyone has the Nook HD or the Nook HD+. Barnes and Noble is having a huge clearance sale on accessories. I just bought the charging dock and am very happy with it.

Here is the link to the sale

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/noo.../_/N-1p28Z2csb
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Thanks for letting us know about Barnes and Nobles sale on Nook accessories.
I just got myself a charging dock since both my HD and HD+ are still working
the dock should come in handy on my desk at least to watch Netflix movies while I work on my laptop. I always wanted the charging dock but just could not see myself spending the price that they wanted!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert