Notices

Old 07-23-2018, 02:04 AM   #1
SASSBS
Connoisseur
SASSBS doesn't litterSASSBS doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard; Kindle Fire
Content Server Login method

Hi All,

Currently if you don't want anyone editing your library you need to have authentication enabled, this is done via a http login box.

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change the login method to a form based login as I find this works better for my setup.

Thanks
SASSBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:55 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, the server has to work with non-browser based applications such as OPDS clients, companion apps, etc. Form based login is not always possible in those contexts.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authentication, content server