Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
Bratnikotin
Bratnikotin began at the beginning.

Device: none
Download (Download all) Personal documents from Amazon

Hello, as the tittle says, is it possible to download (as in save to Computer) my personal document?
I am specifically interested in downloading All of the content to my PC.
I have "Enabled document archiving" set in my "manage My Kindle" section.
But, seems like I only see option to "deliver" to a device. It is not exactly what I am looking for.
Bratnikotin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 12:47 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
cant be done.
kindle for PC does not fetch documents
you'd have to download them all to some amazon device, then connect it to PC and copy them over

for future documents, consider using pocket instead, that does work on PC as well as most devices. or send to pocket and send to kindle
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2020, 09:58 PM   #3
Bratnikotin
Bratnikotin began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you. I am realizing that now...
Bratnikotin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, kindle, kindle content