Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-05-2018, 08:53 PM   #16
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate
ThomasMcKean doesn't litterThomasMcKean doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Try this one:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...68&postcount=4

Try installing it with MrPI (searchbar command: ;log mrpi after putting package in /mrpackages directory).
# 15 700
Yes. I found that just before you posted. So many similar named files here. It is hard to keep it all straight. As you were writing this I was going through the motions and things seem to be working again.

I really do wish amazon would leave this alone. I know they can't because of greed, but still...

This curmudgeon author is happy again.

Last edited by ThomasMcKean; 02-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.
ThomasMcKean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:52 AM   #17
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
Don't wish for Amazon to do what you want, go ahead and block future OTA firmware updates (and you should also limit WiFi use on it).
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote