Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-04-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
elpoolet
elpoolet began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2 v1
Cant post to a thread

Hi #moderators

I think PM is enabled for my profile, but I'm not able to post to this thread : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...282123&page=21

I got a page with some text I don't had time to read entirely but I think a medrator has to approve my post... so my post isn't showing.

Did I missed something in my profile ?

Please forgive me for any mistakes when I write in english.
elpoolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:29 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpoolet View Post
Hi #moderators

I think PM is enabled for my profile, but I'm not able to post to this thread : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...282123&page=21

I got a page with some text I don't had time to read entirely but I think a medrator has to approve my post... so my post isn't showing.

Did I missed something in my profile ?

Please forgive me for any mistakes when I write in english.
I’ve approved your more recent message and deleted the earlier redundant one.

It’s not personal; it’s an anti-spam measure. Post enough and none of your posts will go into automoderation.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
elpoolet
elpoolet began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2 v1
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I’ve approved your more recent message and deleted the earlier redundant one.

It’s not personal; it’s an anti-spam measure. Post enough and none of your posts will go into automoderation.
Hi @issybird

Many thanks for this explanation and your action.
Have a nice day.
elpoolet is offline   Reply With Quote