Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #16
bookwormfjl
Book Junkie
bookwormfjl has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-505; Cybook Gen 3; Kindle 1; Kindle 2; Kindle DX; Nook
Dickens and HarryT Rock!!!

Thanks so much, Harry for all of that hard work!
bookwormfjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #17
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Any friend of Nicholas Nickleby is a friend of mine! Great job, Harry

(with apologies to Ray Bradbury)
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 02:32 AM   #18
Jaapjan
Avid reader
Jaapjan doesn't litterJaapjan doesn't litter

Device: HTC Touch Diamond, iLiad Book Edition
Jaapjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:53 AM   #19
DeGodefroi
Zealot
DeGodefroi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite (had Illiad)
I am enjoying HarryT's Sherlock Holmes book edits, and now this.. OMG you are a star HarryT!
DeGodefroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:34 PM   #20
bigmartyn
bigmartyn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Fantastic! Such an achievement. Thank you so much.
bigmartyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #21
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro

(For me this is great news, because I have only read Great Expectations, which I absolutely loved.)
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:10 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
This weekend's uploads of illustrated versions of "Little Dorrit" and "Barnaby Rudge" complete the fully illustrated versions of all the novels. I had to scan the illustrations for these myself, so some of them are a little distorted at one edge where the spine of the book was. Apologies for that.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #23
philodox
philodox doesn't litterphilodox doesn't litter

Device: Bookeen CyBook Gen 3
Awesome!

Once they are all completely edited, you should make a complete works download pack.
philodox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #24
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Brilliant work, Harry. Your books are always beautifully formatted.

Incidentally, I never realised that Dickens was left-handed until I saw the picture in the first post. (I too am left-handed.)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #25
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Incidentally, I never realised that Dickens was left-handed until I saw the picture in the first post. (I too am left-handed.)
I got that pic from Wikipedia, it's possible that it's been reversed somewhere along the way, I just don't know ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #26
eppythacher
Connoisseur
eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.

Device: prs-500, prs-650
Thanks for this harry.
eppythacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #27
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I got that pic from Wikipedia, it's possible that it's been reversed somewhere along the way, I just don't know ....
A Google image search shows just such a reversal, actually in a fuller version from which the Wikipedia one appears to have been cropped. There's a couple of other pictures that show him in right-handed pose, but also repeats of the Wikipedia version too.

http://images.google.com.au/images?q=Charles+Dickens

Maybe he was ambidextrous.

Oh, by the way, good stuff, Harry. I'm sure I'll be making use of this soon, thanks.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote