Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-04-2019, 11:58 AM   #16
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Just forget it.

I should not need to screenshot for everyone that has ibooks will have the same thing happen. what is hysterical I was asking help on 2 issues and the first one mentioned in my post was completely ignored
We tried to help as much as we could, but if we don't use the Books app very much then how are we to be help much? Some of us went to the trouble of trying to find an answer for you, but you just cop attitude. So why not go complain to Apple or the fanboys on the Apple CS forum. I'm sure they would have simply spewed hot lava at you. This isn't Apple CS, it is people who love to read trying help one another. Show some respect!
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:50 PM   #17
HLS
Zealot
HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
Apple must have done away with the black background for I visited the app today and all is white . The black was really annoying
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert