Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-17-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
pendean
pendean began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Sorting books

Until quite recently, you could find all books of a certain format by using Formats in the Tag Browser.

At least for me, that option has disappeared--and since it's a function I use quite often I'd like to get it back, or at least a sensible replacement. Perhaps the answer is very obvious--but can anyone enlighten me please?
pendean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(RIP), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
You 'Hid' it (unintentionaly)

Right click in the Tag Browser: SHOW category: Formats (Duh )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
format, tag browser