Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-22-2019, 01:36 PM   #16786
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Hmnn. In a pleasant surprise, Kobo bumped my Super Points account to the 2400 level, although I only have six days to pick a book before they expire. Anyone else seeing this?
Yes, I was passed the 2400 level so they bumped mine pass the 4000 level. I also have but a few days to select a book.
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 04:04 PM   #16787
artig
Zealot
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, kindle pw
Mine was bumped from just over 2400 up to 4000. I'd just a few days earlier checked if there were any books available for 2400 that I wanted, but couldn't find any. After searching for another hour or so I managed to find one by Steven Pinker that was under the 4000 mark. So thank you Kobo. Although they probably benefited from the deal by selling me two other books at the same time.
artig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2019, 07:44 PM   #16788
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Yes I got three bump ups recently.
- 200 points on Sept. 30 for Wishlist campaign to encourage redemption - Promo
- and two separate bumps yesterday (1257 and 200 points) for October KSP Top-up campaign to encourage redemption - Delighter Promo
so now at 2400 points, what to buy
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 06:54 AM   #16789
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Yes, I got 560 bonus points added to my balance. And I also got the 200 point increase last month.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:02 AM   #16790
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
I just got three bump ups, one for about 500 as part of the top-up promo, then another 200, and then an extra 500 because they made a mistake the first time around. My question is: do I have to spend ALL my points by the October 28 deadline or only the 1200 points they gave me in the top-up?
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2019, 09:02 PM   #16791
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast
ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.

Location: Bangladesh. (I didn't think about the permanence of my username.) Sigh.
Device: Kobo Glo, Fire10
I got the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimars View Post
I just got three bump ups, one for about 500 as part of the top-up promo, then another 200, and then an extra 500 because they made a mistake the first time around. My question is: do I have to spend ALL my points by the October 28 deadline or only the 1200 points they gave me in the top-up?
I got the same bump to 4000, then the email apologizing for missing the 200 (which they hadn't...weird) with an additional 500.

Email says only the extra to 4000 must be spent by deadline. Original and the extra 500 'sorry' points will not go away.
ExpatVietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:39 AM   #16792
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I have no bump
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 08:03 AM   #16793
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
I got the extra 200 plus 500 apology points now too. I had noticed that the original bump didn't quite take me up to where they said, but wasn't concerned.

Original top-up and "correction" top-up of 200 points must be used by Oct 28. Extra 500 and previous points don't expire.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:37 PM   #16794
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If anyone had a 50% VIP membership code they won't be using I could use one. Thanks
Old 11-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #16795
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast
ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.

Location: Bangladesh. (I didn't think about the permanence of my username.) Sigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
If anyone had a 50% VIP membership code they won't be using I could use one. Thanks
VIP membership is 1/2 price on Black Friday according to an email I got from them. CODE: BEAVIP
Old 11-22-2019, 08:53 PM   #16796
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatVietnam View Post
VIP membership is 1/2 price on Black Friday according to an email I got from them. CODE: BEAVIP
Thanks so much. It worked for me today.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:51 PM   #16797
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatVietnam View Post
LOVE YOU!!!!!
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 07:59 PM   #16798
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast

Talking Shhhh, The Wife might hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
LOVE YOU!!!!!
You're (both) welcome.
Old 11-26-2019, 11:32 AM   #16799
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Cross-post to the Mysteries thread for info on Kobo US's one-day 60%-off sale on cozy mysteries with coupon BFTUESDAY.

Link and more info in that post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3920404
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 12:52 PM   #16800
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
And now a cross-post to the Science Fiction thread, since today's Kobo 60% off deal is on some selected science fiction titles, using code BFWEDNESDAY.

This post has more info and a link to the splash page at Kobo: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3920899

ADD: As I paged through, I noticed quite a few books that should be in the public domain in most countries, mostly Open Road's PD versions, so check carefully before you buy.

Last edited by sufue; 11-27-2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: added PD note
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals