Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #586
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Not real sure what the purpose this post is suppose to be. In general, I don't click on links if I don't know what they are linking to.
The spammers are getting sneakier.

That user made 4 very similar posts that I thought were weird, but I didn't realize there were links in them. Reported as spam.

You are going to edit the links out of your post?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:29 AM   #587
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
The spammers are getting sneakier.

That user made 4 very similar posts that I thought were weird, but I didn't realize there were links in them. Reported as spam.

You are going to edit the links out of your post?
The moderators are fast around here. They already did it.

Rule #1 for safe computing, never click on a link unless you are sure where it goes. The url's weren't obvious spam sites, but they made little sense in the context of the conversation.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #588
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I still want to know why it’s okay for Disney to profit off public domain but not allow their works into the public domain.

Though I’d be interested in seeing if they tried to crack down on someone using the same source material for their own work which bore some passing semblances to what Disney ended up with, and just how successful they’d be in doing so.

It’s not like Disney actually created any of the Disney Princesses.
MGlitch is online now   Reply With Quote