Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-17-2021, 05:13 PM   #1
Quuzuu
Quuzuu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle iOS App
The order of custom columns in the "custom metadata" tab in "edit metadata" window

I have about 8 custom columns, and I can order them in the order I prefer, which is great. However, when in the "edit metadata" window -> "custom metadata" tab, they seem to be ordered in a different arbitrary order. I wonder if there's room for improvements on this.
Quuzuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 08:37 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Please read the stickies ==>> Purpose of Development subforum

And, what you want already exists

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-18 123357.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	184807

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert