Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 09:38 AM   #1096
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:50 AM   #1097
langin
langin began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
David or anyone else, can you please send me a link to to Kobo Glo SD card image?

Thanks and regards.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:53 AM   #1098
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #1099
DaBear78
DaBear78 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I would also like to revive my Kobo Glo, but my card is already completely dead. I have a new card, all I need now is an image to setup my Glo again.

Can someone send me this link? Thanks!
Old 10-15-2018, 07:18 PM   #1100
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:45 PM   #1101
worldtest
worldtest began at the beginning.

Device: none
David, could you also sent me the dump. My Kobo is dead and i want to revive it this way. Thanks!
Old 10-17-2018, 06:30 PM   #1102
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@worldtest: To be able to send you the link, you need to enable "Personal Messaging". This is done in the "User Control Panel" on the "Edit Options" page. There should be a section for "Personal Messaging" with enable as the first option.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:13 AM   #1103
worldtest
worldtest began at the beginning.

Device: none
oh, ok, i think i have changed it. Thanks for the tip!
Old 10-18-2018, 08:00 AM   #1104
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Sorry, doesn't seem to have helped. We get this occasionally, and I haven't worked out why or what the fix is. Sometimes it seems to take a few days or posts. Other times, it just happens. I have sent a friend request just in case that does something.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #1105
luisgalera
luisgalera began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Glo, Mini
Hello Experts ! Where can i get a Kobo Glo image file ? thanks in advance.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:26 AM   #1106
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:51 AM   #1107
kajdbakxbscc723
kajdbakxbscc723 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hey David, it would be nice from you if you can send me the image! Thanks in advanced!
Best regards
Old 10-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #1108
luisgalera
luisgalera began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Glo, Mini
Kobo Glo image file received ... thanks a lot @David
Old 10-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #1109
irisCH
irisCH began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Can someone share his/her kobo glo hd sd image with me? Thanks a lot!
Old 10-20-2018, 09:54 AM   #1110
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread