Notices

Old 09-26-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
dgparryuk
Enthusiast
dgparryuk began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Saved searches showing "0" hits

Hi all

buit of an oddity, and i'm not sure if it's something i've changed somewhere or just something thats gone wrong but all my saved searches show 0 hits on the list - i have Read 2017, Read 2018 etc...
but they all show 0 until you click on them, and then you see the books - is there anyway to get it to show how many hits there are?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-09-26 16.29.39.png
Views:	120
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	166497  
dgparryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
True:
Saved searches is not dynamic, so there are not matches.

OTOH if you had partitioned (by first letter) the Tag Browser, you would see the count of each first character that is in that partition (branch)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:18 AM   #3
dgparryuk
Enthusiast
dgparryuk began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
okies -just confused me with the 0's :-D
dgparryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:41 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgparryuk View Post
okies -just confused me with the 0's :-D
(Tag Browser) Code K I S S
A very minor artifact from using the same Tag Browser code to allow 'Manage' on Saved searches.
The others are live counts of entries in the various tables that makeup Calibre.
OTOH Saved searches are stored queries, they don't run unless invoked, so there is no 'count of results that is a quick lookup.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote