Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-18-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
Question Help! Onyx Boox N96ml carta+

Hi, I need help to get back the "regal function" on my Onyx Boox N96ml carta+.

EDIT: Booxtor uploaded an image. The original link is off now, so I decided to re upload it in case someone need it. LINK

Bought recently the device. When I saw the 4.4 android upgrade I installed right away. To me, that beta version was too slow.... so, I instaled the 4.0.4 version for the N96ml....but I lost the "regal function" (I belive that is called "snowfield" too)... (in both cases I used the MFG Tool Pack) I realize that now, in "about device", the model was "N96ml"....
I try to reset it, but it goes back to the N96ml.... not to the original N96ml carta+...

Is there any way to go back to the firmware tha came with the ereader?
Anybody has a backup of the carta+ version that I can download? Please?

Thanks!

Last edited by dkccerbero; 04-03-2021 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Title modification
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:32 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Don't worry! I have created a recovery tool for you. Just need time to download it and to upload it to my server. The download link will be available later today.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2017, 08:27 AM   #3
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Wow!!! Thanks! I'll be waiting the link! (Where I should look for it?)
Old 10-19-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines may be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:51 PM   #5
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels).
Done! Sorry!
(Reading!)
Advert
Old 10-19-2017, 02:01 PM   #6
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here you go:
http://ereader-store.de/DATA/N96ML/N...a358b_user.zip
Old 10-19-2017, 02:09 PM   #7
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

Thanks! I'll try it and let you know how It worked, wen I go back to my home! Awesome!
Old 10-19-2017, 05:20 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkccerbero View Post
Done! Sorry!
(Reading!)

Image is still over-sized:
(640px × 480px)

Old 10-19-2017, 06:07 PM   #9
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Image is still over-sized:
[/COLOR]
third time lucky!
Old 10-19-2017, 06:45 PM   #10
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

Thumbs up

@Booxtor Thanks!
Bluetooth, Wifi, Regal function, Light, Notes....all works perfect!

Humble gift attached!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	401
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	159562  
Old 10-20-2017, 04:29 PM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
third time lucky!

Thank you!

You can also 'ATTACH' an image to your post. PM me if you need help.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 10-20-2017, 10:23 PM   #12
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

I'll do! Thanks for your patience!
Old 10-22-2017, 06:49 AM   #13
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
@Booxtor Thanks!
Bluetooth, Wifi, Regal function, Light, Notes....all works perfect!

Humble gift attached!
You are welcome! How did you know how I look like? Your drawing is very exact!
Old 10-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #14
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

I just use your avatar as a model and adapted it to my style of drawing!
Old 10-23-2017, 12:06 AM   #15
Ramana
Connoisseur
Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Hdml plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi Booxtor,
Any idea when will be official 4.4 version released for Onyx Boox i86 Hdml plus ?
Ramana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carta+, firmware, n96ml carta+, regal function, snowfield function