Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
ADE crashed - won't start

I was trying to add an epub which may have been malformed although it passed Flight Crew in Sigil when ADE 2.01 crashed. I have not been able to get it to run since. I am on a Mac with OS 10.11 (El Capitan).

Is there a hidden database file I need to delete to have ADE rebuild? Do I need to move all the files in my Digital Editions folder and try again?

Any help would be appreciated.
--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #2
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well I can't say what happened but ADE is now opening without any effort on my part. C'est la vie.
--MH
Advert
Old 02-06-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
dynabook
Techno-geek

Well it happened again. Tried to add an epub which wouldn't open on my Aura One but passed Epubcheck. I have updated my OS in the meantime to Mojave.

Any suggestions for what to try?
--MH
Old 02-08-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
dynabook
Techno-geek

I finally uninstalled ADE 2.01 and installed ADE 4.5.10. When ADE started up I could see the problem book so I removed it from my Library. I then uninstalled ADE 4.5 and reinstalled ADE 2.01. Hope this helps someone.
--MH