Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #16
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Silly question, but how do I go about using this feature? Is there a special web site I have to go through? Do I simply enroll like you can with Target?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #17
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2015 Paperwhite · Kindle Keyboard 3G · Fire HD6 · Fire HD8 · Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Silly question, but how do I go about using this feature? Is there a special web site I have to go through? Do I simply enroll like you can with Target?
Go to smile.amazon.com. The first time you visit, you'll be prompted to select your charity. It can be changed later if you wish. Each time you visit the website after it's set up, you'll see your selected charity in the upper left. Make all future Amazon purchases through that URL (not Amazon.com), and your charity will receive a share.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote