Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-29-2015, 01:32 AM   #61
vladacr
vladacr began at the beginning.

Device: android
Thanks for your answer, but having the translator as second author is not the solution for me. It's a pity.
vladacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:20 AM   #62
padr
padr began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook
Rating

Hi,
I've checked the code and there is a problem with ratings - line nr. 307 in worker.py is commented out and the procedure doesn't return any value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have had another look and realised the problem was the case. The search for "robert sheckley" wasn't matching "R Sheckley". Converting both to all lower case was needed. The attached version fixes this.
padr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2015, 07:22 AM   #63
padr

Hodnocení

Ahoj,
oprava je jednoduchá - na ř. 307 ve worker.py smaž hash na začátku řádku a procedura začne vracet hodnocení.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapon View Post
Ahoj, dalo by se prosím doplnit stahování hodnocení? Myslím, že dávná verze to uměla a stahovala hodnocení. Díky moc.
Old 05-29-2015, 08:44 AM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by padr View Post
I've checked the code and there is a problem with ratings - line nr. 307 in worker.py is commented out and the procedure doesn't return any value.
Checking through the versions, this is commented out in the released version. I have fixed it based on my version from March. The attached version has the fix. Please test and tell me how it goes. The original author hasn't been around for a while, so I'll arrange for the release version to be updated if there are no problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Databazeknih.zip (7.1 KB, 589 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:27 AM   #65
padr

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Checking through the versions, this is commented out in the released version. I have fixed it based on my version from March. The attached version has the fix. Please test and tell me how it goes. The original author hasn't been around for a while, so I'll arrange for the release version to be updated if there are no problems.
I've tested it and it seems OK to me.
Advert
Old 06-06-2015, 03:36 AM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padr View Post
I've tested it and it seems OK to me.
Good to hear. I have sent a PM to baghira asking for the plugin to be updated. But, I'm not expecting a reply. If I don't get one in a few days, I will ask a moderator to update the first post.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:04 PM   #67
nickie_twisp
nickie_twisp began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 632 Touch HD 3
Ahoj. Prosím o radu. Asi do 17.6. se mi pomocí pluginu neplní štítky žánrem z Databazeknih. Do té doby fungovalo spolehlivě. Teď se mi sice hezky plní série i hodnocení, ale chybí žánr. Používám verzi 1.4.2, kterou sem dával davidfor 29.5. Díky.
nickie_twisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:17 AM   #68
nickie_twisp
nickie_twisp began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 632 Touch HD 3
Hi. Please, help. To about 17.6. I using the plugin fails to comply with genre labels from Databazeknih. In the meantime, it works reliably. Now, to me, although nicely fulfills the series and the evaluation but lacks the genre. I use version 1.4.2, which gave here davidfor 29.5. Thanks.
nickie_twisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:09 AM   #69
vecdan
vecdan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hi,

I've updated recent version - 1.4.2 to retrieve Tags - Genre. The problem was in the file worker.py on the line 238:
Was:
Quote:
txt_node = root.xpath('//span[@itemprop="category"]/text()')
Should be:
Quote:
txt_node = root.xpath('//h5[@itemprop="category"]/text()')
There is the new version - 1.4.3
databazeknih.zip

Best regards.
vecdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:26 AM   #70
Jindrar
Jindrar began at the beginning.

Device: none
Plugin 1.4.3 je funkční jen nechápu proč některé knihy najde a jiné ne i když mám název knihy stejně jako je na stránkách.
Když mám autora pojmenovaného Sheckley, Robert tak většinou nic nenajde. Vyhledávání Robert Sheckley funguje, ale také jak kdy.
Jindrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:06 PM   #71
roze
roze began at the beginning.

Device: none
Plugin v.1.4.3 doesn't work for this books:
http://www.databazeknih.cz/knihy/hus...ikmunda-273156
http://www.databazeknih.cz/knihy/na-...ronte-klid-250
roze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:31 PM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roze View Post
What does "doesn't work" mean? Is it, "can't find the books" or "doesn't correctly fetch the metadata"? Or something else. And what was the title and author used for the search? Was it exactly what is displayed on those pages, or something a little different.

And can you post the logs from the download? This will contain some of the above information and hopefully give a good idea where the error is happening.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:00 PM   #73
pavel1011
pavel1011 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 622
hi , thanks for plugin. 1.4.2 works fine for title , autor, cover, reviews. Other metadata has problem. tags , publisher, publish date, series, - not filling.
pavel1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:38 PM   #74
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel1011 View Post
hi , thanks for plugin. 1.4.2 works fine for title , autor, cover, reviews. Other metadata has problem. tags , publisher, publish date, series, - not filling.
There is a version 1.4.3 a couple of posts up. The post states that it fixes the tags. Could you try that?

And if there is still a problem, could you supply the details I asked for in the post immediately before yours.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:25 AM   #75
vecdan
vecdan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
There was changes in html formating on databazeknih.cz . I have to update plugin to reflect those changes. Tags and ISBN numbers are now parsed again.

Download new version of the plugin 1.4.4, please.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Databazeknih.zip (7.2 KB, 750 views)
vecdan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
change request, feature request