Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 11-19-2016, 03:35 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Translation: Check for duplicates

When updating the translation, I find the following string:

The best way to resume this operation is to re-copy all the books with the option to "Check for duplicates when Copying to Library" in Preferences->Adding books turned on.

But I can't find any "Check for duplicates when Copying to Library" option, so I'm not sure which one I should use for the translation. What I find is:

- (in the Add Process tab) "When using the "Copy to Library" action check for duplicates with the same title and author"
- (in the Automatic Adding tab) "Check for duplicates when auto-adding files"
- (in the .po file, don't know where it appears in the GUI) "Check for duplicates when copying to another library"

I guess the first one is meant, but can anyone confirm?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:31 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yes, it is the first one.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote