Milica Who began at the beginning.

Device: ASUS fonepad
OMG... THANK YOU so much for this!!!
Milica Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:13 PM   #3
peixe
peixe began at the beginning.

Device: Android 10 - bookari
The Dropbox link no longer works and I can't find it in play.google.
Can anyone help me further? thanks
peixe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:16 AM   #4
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peixe View Post
The Dropbox link no longer works and I can't find it in play.google.
Can anyone help me further? thanks
Me, too - I'd so like the fix.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 10:52 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
From the Bookari website: November 27 2020:

https://bookari.com/2020/11/27/how-t...ri-on-android/

Instructions and a download link are found on that page.

It doesn't explicitly mention Android 10, but the date is much more recent than the date of the download posted (by Bookari) in the Google Play store comments section, sooo.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-31-2021 at 10:56 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:01 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Went ahead and checked that it runs on my Android 10 device.
Old 01-31-2021, 02:06 PM   #7
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post

It doesn't explicitly mention Android 10, but the date is much more recent than the date of the download posted (by Bookari) in the Google Play store comments section, sooo.
Thanks so much! Everything in settings now works - except, after getting the book into Bookari I can't get it open to read. I'll keep trying.

Kept trying and it worked!

Last edited by peaceridge; 01-31-2021 at 02:14 PM. Reason: worked
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 03:27 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

No problem. I didn't do a lot of testing, I just made sure I could open/read a book. I couldn't even get the Google Play version to successfully launch on Android 10 before.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:52 AM   #9
wedekind
wedekind began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet
this is good news, thanks - the version from their website differs in size from the previous one linked in Google comments section, meaning it's different and probably newer.
wedekind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 06:27 PM   #10
celestial
celestial began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedekind View Post
this is good news, thanks - the version from their website differs in size from the previous one linked in Google comments section, meaning it's different and probably newer.
Not sure. According to the Android Manifest file it is still same 4.3.0 version of the app. Do you still have the previous apk to compare precisely?
celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:34 AM   #11
mm4n
mm4n began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post

I'm trying to update the Bookari app after installing it from the Google Playstore. The official Dropbox link to the manual update apk is dead and the developer doesn't seem to be replying messages or fixing the issue. Anyone happens to have the Android 10 compatible update apk and would be kind enough to share it with us? Thanks in advance
mm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 06:43 AM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

The dropbox download link from the above Bookari url seems to be working again. I suggest everyone back up a copy.

I've no idea if it's the exact same 4.3.0 that was available before, or if it's been updated.
Old 01-16-2023, 05:16 PM   #13
bhoyt
Enthusiast
bhoyt began at the beginning.

Device: KT, Android Tablet and Phone
Bookari fix: link not working

I tried the link today 17 Jan 2023 and it's not working. Can someone post it?
bhoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 08:16 AM   #14
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
[QUOTE=mm4n;4174928.... and the developer doesn't seem to be replying messages or fixing the issue...[/QUOTE]

That's why I finally completely bandoned bookari.

Moon reader may not be perfect but u can at least have a 2 way communication with the developer.

Ditto for calibre sync Vs calibre companion.

When a developer loses interest or can't be bothered to update any more it's time to move on.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 02:29 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

I really liked Mantano/Bookari, but I too had to let it go.

Tags
android10, bookari