Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The best thing I can say about mine is that it quickly became invisible.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #17
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Kindle has exceeded my expectations. I've had it for nine months now, and I still appreciate it as much as I did when it was brand new!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #18
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
I got mine this year and yes I was excited and am now incredibly Kindly!
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #19
applepie
Enthusiast
applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.applepie can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Nook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
Kindly???
Should be Kindle. Have no idea why I wrote Kindly (several times!).
applepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #20
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I was pretty excited when I got mine. I'm still pretty excited about it even after three months.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #21
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by applepie View Post
Should be Kindle. Have no idea why I wrote Kindly (several times!).
Haha, I actually looked up Kindly on amazon,I thought maybe it was like, a keychain ereader or something :P
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #22
cHex
Zealot
cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
I believe "Kindly" is the affectionate diminutive of "Kindle," much as "Daddy" is for "Dad."
cHex is offline   Reply With Quote