Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Antioch
Connoisseur
Antioch began at the beginning.

Device: Nook STR, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Sideload books and shelves?

I've heard on here that sideloaded books will show up in your library right next to B&N content instead of being placed in the "My Files" subfolder.

I picked up a Nook Touch last night and sideloaded a few books to the internal memory, placed them in the "Books" folder but they appear on my Nook under the "My Files" folder.

Am I doing something wrong or were the comments I read about unified shelves wrong?
Antioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Yes, they do appear on your device in the "My Files" folder. From the "Library" screen, if you select "Books" from the drop down menu, they should appear there as well (along with B&N stuff). Also, if you select "Shelves" from the same drop down menu, your shelved books (sideloaded and B&N downloaded) will be there together.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert