Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-17-2017, 08:52 PM   #91
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post

I also note that Hitch is still blasting -- even after I apologized...Well, well...
I checked, BEFORE I posted the links to the Amazon Technical details. And yes, maybe now you can understand why. I. was. mad. I most certainly didn't go to the trouble of getting the links, etc., AFTER you apologized. Right now is the first time I've seen it.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:55 PM   #92
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
@Hitch...I changed that post because I was wrong. I also apologized to you. Read it again. This is my last to you on this thread...
Fine. Done.

I'm not going to nuke all the posts. My replies to you have your posts to me. I am, however, done with this thread, since your issues are now all resolved. AND, as I said previously, when I thoroughly tested your plugin, it works for whomever wants to use it.

Hitch
Old 08-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #93
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Most Kindles that cannot handle KF8 are at a resolution of 800x600. So what you do is make images the size you want on that screen. You'll have to ignore the DX. Then the images will be the correct size on most Kindles running Mobi. (it's not KF7, it's Mobi).

Then you can have images sized such that on the Voyage/PW3/Oasis that they'll be high enough resolution and can be sized appropriately as the KF8 code says. It will look like it should on hi-res Kindles, low-res Kindles, and medium-res Kindles.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:47 PM   #94
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Most Kindles that cannot handle KF8 are at a resolution of 800x600. So what you do is make images the size you want on that screen. You'll have to ignore the DX. Then the images will be the correct size on most Kindles running Mobi. (it's not KF7, it's Mobi).

Then you can have images sized such that on the Voyage/PW3/Oasis that they'll be high enough resolution and can be sized appropriately as the KF8 code says. It will look like it should on hi-res Kindles, low-res Kindles, and medium-res Kindles.
Wolfie, my sweet:

Ignore the DX? That model was hugely popular, you know that. Also...the LITB seems to use the KF7-sized images. So, if you don't size the images.....

Hitch