Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
sammygirl
sammygirl began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
Reader for PC ??

why is sony's "reader for pc" so sluggish? keeps popping "not responding" window ,,
sammygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Because SONY has no great skills in producing software. That is a very old, common and well known SONY-problem.

Solution:

Do not use it!
In case of ereaders no problem. Use CALIBRE or no software at all. Just copy your books onto the reader. Every folder will do.

A
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #3
sammygirl
sammygirl began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
i thought they were suppose to resolve their issues *disgusted*
i copy pasted my books for a long time , but then i couldnt do the "collections" thing .. calibre would do tht ?? i use it just to convert file types ..
sammygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Check this recent post about setting up your series for the T1....
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...68&postcount=3
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote