Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
MRi
MRi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Question How to make the book format on the reader visible in Calibre

When I have books in more than one format, I just can see that the book is on the reader. But Currently in the new versin (8.0) I can not see what version was copied.

I have to hover over the link to view the book.
I remember that the previous version had a Format field in the preview sectin to the right, that showed infos about the book.
MRi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
You can customize which fields are shown in the book detail pane. Go to preferences->look&feel->book details and make sure the formats field is selected.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
MRi

I can't get it to work with my version 8.0.
I the preview in the Library mode is different to the one, when I click on the device.

In the library I can see everything and I can change the settings and options that should be displayed. When I click on the device, I don't see the formats and the view is devfinitiv different.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRi View Post
I can't get it to work with my version 8.0.
I the preview in the Library mode is different to the one, when I click on the device.

In the library I can see everything and I can change the settings and options that should be displayed. When I click on the device, I don't see the formats and the view is devfinitiv different.
I don't believe the (format) option is available in that view.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #5
MRi

Hmmm. Sad. In the last 7.something version I used it was available and shown.
Advert