Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
asdas
Enthusiast
asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch 5.1.2
How can I blank margins of picture batch remove?

I'm using for preparing comics simple app Photoscape.
But i can't find how remove margins with photoscape.

Which program to use? and how can i margins batch remove?

(Sorry my english. I use Google Translate)
asdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
MCSmarties
Enthusiast
MCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud of

Device: Sony PRS-T1
There are different possibilities.

If you only want to apply the same crop to all your pictures simply use Irfanview.

If you need "mostly" the same crop but want to fine-tune it, try JPEGCrops.

For more involved detection, while may be better (one-click) tools available now, I have used
Imagemagick together with the Autotrim script in the past.

Also, you can try to write a "crop" action for Photoshop or Gimp.
MCSmarties is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
asdas
Enthusiast
asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch 5.1.2
Thanks for suggestions.
I tried Irfanview but it's complicated app for me.
I would try now Jpegcrops and Imagemagick.
asdas is offline   Reply With Quote