Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 12-20-2004, 12:11 PM   #1
bsquare
bsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it is

Question .4pre1 Hanging on Generating 100%

Since I installed .40pre1 last week I am seenig a regular problem with scheduled conversions hanging at "Generating 100%" in the status window. I have the logging set to Verbose and the last entry while this is "stuck" is Generated XXXX.pdb and then Completed XXXX (depending on what the name of the sub is).

Now, here's the kicker, when I remove that one that seems to be hanging, a bunch of scheduled conversions will kick off. Almost like that one which was hanging was causing any other scheduled conversions from kicking off.

So, any idea where to start looking for what the problem might be? This doesn't seem to be limited to the machine I'm on either, as it is happening on both my work PC (win 2000) and my home XP SP2.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:59 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Well, you're not the only one who has encountered this issue. This seems to be a bug in AutoUpdate. I took a break from development, though, and there won't be an update for at least another week. I suggest you switch back to v0.36 if this is causing too much trouble.
Advert
Old 12-20-2004, 01:48 PM   #3
bsquare
bsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it isbsquare knows what time it is

Thanks, Laurens. Good (for me at least) to heard that this isn't something that a problem with my PC. I'll bounce back to .36 but I am looking forward to the next .4 release. I can wait, however, you definately deserve a break for the great work on this so far.

Thanks again.