Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #571
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaze View Post
How am I quoting you out of context?

GA Russell said: "I guess I didn't understand what pirating is all about."

to which you answered:

"You have something you like, you want to share it. You benefit from others sharing their stuff with you, so you share your stuff with them. As simple as that. Money has nothing to do with it. "

That is not piracy my friend. Maybe I don't comprehend your English well enough since I don't speak English natively, so perhaps you might want to explain what you meant instead of being a smartass.
The comment was made that people who created torrents were doing so to sell access to them for money, or to otherwise make financial gains through doing so. It was pointed out that most people who do it, do it for free. GA Russel then said that he didn't understand the motive for doing it, and I gave that explanation. Within the obvious context of pirating the works of others, not the "creating your own work and sharing it on-line" straw man you are trying to twist my words into saying. Friend.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:34 AM   #572
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Thanks for clarification.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote