Notices

Old 02-12-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
Roamer
Roamer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O 1st edition
Can anyone help me fix my kobo h2o?

Hello,
Summary-
Bought a kobo, broke its screen, left it in dark with its broken screen for a new kindle. One day the insect of curiosity bit me and I brought a new screen to fix the kobo. The screen actually worked, I used it for some time happily....well it should have had been enough....but...One day, this time the insect of orderliness bit me, enough of this loose frame, yosh lets fix this frame to the body using double tape to make it look good....
Fast forward to current time...
I gave it to my friend, he cleaned off its adhesive from everywhere. Now I'm having a merry time with a kobo which shows a box saying water on your screen and the touch doesn't work. I had the same problem when i attached the new screen first time but when it was assembled the problem was resolved. I think the problem here is the adhesive which attached the inner frame with the screen was removed and double tape are unable to do the work. Any ideas on how i can get it going or what kind of adhesive should i use?.....
~An Idiot
Roamer is offline   Reply With Quote