Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-27-2016, 07:39 PM   #61
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
How bizarre! I'm not using a VPN, I'm in downstate NY, and I tried accessing the album using a variety of devices, browsers, and search methods. Still, no dice (I either get the same message I posted above, or the non-free version of the album). Maybe I missed the deal.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:56 PM   #62
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I'm in the US and not using any VPNs, etc. My provider is Verizon, and should be pretty straightforward with its routing.

I get the "Not Available" page, too.
very strange. I wonder if the deal expired and I just managed to get it before then?

Just did a search and it now no longer shows two editions of that album, only the higher cost one.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2016, 08:44 PM   #63
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
I still get free...not interested but it comes up free for me in US on home WiFi and T-Mobile.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 PM   #64
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
I still get free...not interested but it comes up free for me in US on home WiFi and T-Mobile.
Using the link from AnemicOak? I'm not interested either, but I get not available.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:42 PM   #65
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Sorry folks. It worked fine this morning.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2016, 11:22 PM   #66
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Using the link from AnemicOak? I'm not interested either, but I get not available.
Yep using AOs link..just tried on my pc and get the sorry message, then tried on my phone again and still get free. Crazy
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:46 AM   #67
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hopefully this freebie will last longer than the last one.

Free album...

Rihanna: Anti

http://rihanna.tidal.com/redeem/?voucher=ANTI

Requires an email address and name. Downloads are MP3 and Flac.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:50 AM   #68
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Yep using AOs link..just tried on my pc and get the sorry message, then tried on my phone again and still get free. Crazy
Maybe they're trying to drive up phone business? I don't use my phone for media, so I'm not going to test that theory.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:49 PM   #69
LJJohnson
Groupie
LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: -- Home is where the RV stops (Texas ~6 months/year)
Device: Kindle Fire HDX, Fire HD, Paperwhite,Android & Windpws phones
“In “Anyone Can Quantum,” a comedic short film produced by Caltech’s Institute for Quantum Information and Matter, Paul Rudd, who traveled to the quantum realm as Scott Lang in “Ant-Man,” is compelled by narrator Keanu Reeves, speaking from hundreds of years in the future, to challenge Stephen Hawking to a game of quantum chess. It’s like actual chess, only beefed up with concepts from quantum mechanics. And the fate of humanity depends on the outcome of the game, for some reason.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/...s/?mod=WSJBlog

Be sure to watch to the very end of credits to see the pirate.
LJJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:52 PM   #70
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJohnson View Post
“In “Anyone Can Quantum,” a comedic short film produced by Caltech’s Institute for Quantum Information and Matter, Paul Rudd, who traveled to the quantum realm as Scott Lang in “Ant-Man,” is compelled by narrator Keanu Reeves, speaking from hundreds of years in the future, to challenge Stephen Hawking to a game of quantum chess. It’s like actual chess, only beefed up with concepts from quantum mechanics. And the fate of humanity depends on the outcome of the game, for some reason.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/...s/?mod=WSJBlog

Be sure to watch to the very end of credits to see the pirate.
Thank you for posting this, that was hilarious! Hawking is such a great sport to do things like this.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 06:41 PM   #71
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

No idea how long this will last (or if it's an error), but MS has the movie Forbidden Empire for free right now.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...kgx030mjj/0008

Quote:
An 18th century explorer sets out on an epic journey to map the forbidden uncharted lands of Transylvania only to discover its dark secrets and dangerous creatures hidden in a cursed, fantastical forest.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:32 PM   #72
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
No idea how long this will last (or if it's an error), but MS has the movie Forbidden Empire for free right now.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...kgx030mjj/0008

Thanks but how do I download the movie. I cannot watch online my internet is to slow
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #73
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Looks like you need Windows 8/10 or a browser that has the Silverlight plugin (recommends Internet Explorer). I'm out of luck on all counts
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:26 PM   #74
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

From the site...
Quote:
For offline viewing, download your favorites on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows Phone 8.
I don't know if XBOX is a download option too, or if it's just streaming.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #75
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan46 View Post
Looks like you need Windows 8/10 or a browser that has the Silverlight plugin (recommends Internet Explorer). I'm out of luck on all counts
I have Silverlight on FireFox and it will not work. I have tried Microsoft Edge and IE and I still cannot get it to play or download
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere