Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #16
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
If they had kept the page turn buttons and shape of the STR on the new Glow Nook with the improved lighting, it would be my ideal reader, ergonomically speaking.

Last edited by ApK; 08-20-2014 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #17
OverByter
OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverByter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
And the SD card slot, one of the only positive differentiators over the Kindle and they go and get rid of it. Also I posted in another thread that I got a certified pre owned NST under warranty, it had a small scratch in the screen so I called back and they sent me a brand new in retail box replacement, I can understand using the pre owned for warranty obligations but even if you don't have enough new devices for store stock why aren't they making them available on the website? B&N completely baffles me, excellent customer service mixed with inept leadership. So sad! :banghead:
OB
OverByter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert