Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-13-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Anya Seton: Katherine, Kindle

I was poking round Amazon UK last night, looking for Anya Seton's novels in ebook form. Most of them are more expensive than the second-hand paperbacks, but I found this one at a bargain price, £0.99

I'm not sure how long it will be at this price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Katherine-c...ine+anya+seton

I read this when I was about 16 and doing my O levels; it was recommended as a useful book while we were studying Chaucer. I don't remember much of the plot, but if you haven't read it recently, it's worth reading.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:55 PM   #2
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I was poking round Amazon UK last night, looking for Anya Seton's novels in ebook form. Most of them are more expensive than the second-hand paperbacks, but I found this one at a bargain price, £0.99

I'm not sure how long it will be at this price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Katherine-c...ine+anya+seton

I read this when I was about 16 and doing my O levels; it was recommended as a useful book while we were studying Chaucer. I don't remember much of the plot, but if you haven't read it recently, it's worth reading.
The lowest price to date was £0.99 last reached on January 19, 2017.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anya seton, kindle