Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-30-2009, 03:13 AM   #1
Oreocat
Oreocat began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 701
Hi!

Just joined a few day ago because I bought a Je100 and have had some problems with it...

I've been an ebook reader for 5-6 years now, ever since I bought my first pocket pc. Love sci-fi, fantasy and fanfiction.

I'm married, have two cats (isn't that a requirement for anyone who reads? ) and live in the southwest.

That's about all there is to me, pretty plain and simple

Thanks for having this great community,

Oreocat
Oreocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi Oreocat. Welcome to Mobile Read. I'm sorry you are having trouble with your device. Have not heard of it. But if it is an ereader there is probably a forum here where you can get some good advice. My PRS-505 went out on me when I got it wet a while back, and some of these good people helped get it back into good working order. Nice meeting you and hope to see you around.
Richard
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 AM   #3
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Welcome, Oreocat. I'm not familiar with your device, but you're sure to find lots of help here. As for the cats, I don't have any but I'm certainly a cat person. Maybe you're on to something, because in my view the perfect reading situation involves either coffee or red wine, classical music and a feline companion.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 AM   #4
Oreocat

Hi guys, nice to meet you I'm hoping I'll get some help, everyone seems pretty friendly and knowledgeable.

Well, I can say that cuddling up on the couch with a blanket, purring furbox or two, a good book and some nibbles is the perfect way to spend an afternoon, soooo maybe you should look into a fuzzball or two

Thanks for the kind welcome!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:43 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Oreocat and welcome to MobileRead. I gather a Je100 is a Jetbook.If so, go to the Jetbook section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205 and start a thread with details of the problem you're having.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #6
Oreocat

Hi cassidym, thanks for the link, however, the Je100 is by Jointech, and it's a windows ce device. There's been a review of it, and two or three minor posts, but it doesn't have it's own forum yet (and probably never will-not a big name or popular device).

I couldn't find a general help forum, but it you have a link to one, or advice on where else to go, I'd really appreciate it if you'd point me in the right direction.

Thanks again for trying to help.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #7
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Hi oreocat and welcome to Mobile Read!

I'm not at all in a position to help you, for I'm a relative newbie in the e-book reader world, but I definitely agree that there is nothing like curling up with Pengy (my Sony) and a couple of cats.

I hope you find the help you need!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #8
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I just checked it out. That is a cool machine. I have seen others like those, but the shorter battery life just has me concerned. Except for that... very nice!
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Oreocat!

I hope you get the help you need. Unfortunatly, I know nothing about the Je100, but we've got some great members here who I am sure will be able to help. Good Luck.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote