Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-07-2007, 05:19 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
How to contact Sony Support by e-mail

Does anyone know how to contact Sony Support by e-mail? When I go to the "PRS500 Support" page on Sony's web site, there's a "send us an e-mail" page, but it takes you to a "general" e-mail page with a lot of different categories to select from (TVs, MP3 players, VAIO computers, etc), not one of which seems appropriate for the Reader!

Anyone know which one to choose?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:18 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It's under "MP3 and Portable Electronics" at the Sony Style store, so I'd say the "Portable Audio/Video" category has to be what you want... i.e. from
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/sup....pl?mdl=PRS500
you would choose http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/ema...pl?template=EN
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks Bob - I looked at that one previously, but the problem with it is that there's a "compulsory" selection of a device type, model, etc, and the Reader isn't listed!

I suppose I could select something arbitrary and then explain in the body of the e-mail that I'm talking about the Reader, but it would be nice if it went to the right people at Sony.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote