Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-17-2016, 10:18 AM   #1
yaoxiaoqi77
yaoxiaoqi77 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle5
Post How can I reflow a PDF?

I installed the newest KOreader on my kindle 4 black and tried to reflow a PDF. But I can't find this option in menu.
How can I reflow a PDF?
Sorry for asking a stupid question
yaoxiaoqi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:24 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoxiaoqi77 View Post
I installed the newest KOreader on my kindle 4 black and tried to reflow a PDF. But I can't find this option in menu.
How can I reflow a PDF?
Sorry for asking a stupid question
You will have better luck at an answer in the proper thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209276
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2016, 10:37 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Moderator Notice

Moved to its own thread (in the KOReader forum).
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:03 AM   #4
yaoxiaoqi77
yaoxiaoqi77 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle5
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
You will have better luck at an answer in the proper thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209276
thanks
yaoxiaoqi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:03 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The answers provided in the Github issue seem on the mark. You might want to check out the non-touch builds, if that is where this is. NiLuJe's builds

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-17-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2016, 03:18 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Note that CRe is currently broken in my builds, so it may cause some extra weird crap to happen when opening files handled by CRE (i.e., ePubs) .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote