Notices

Old 12-16-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
vera91
vera91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd edition
Device not working after dictionary installation

Hi

I have a Kobo Aura H2O 2nd. edition.

I have koreader installed, did it with the "alternate installation method based on KFMon" (https://github.com/koreader/koreader...n-Kobo-devices). Everything worked fine for days.

Today, I installed 4 dictionaries I found here (http://download.huzheng.org/babylon/german/) unzipped them and put them in the correct file as shown here (.adds/koreader/data/dict/). Everything worked fine and I could use them when running koreader.

So then I installed 3 more dictionaries cuz why not and did the same as above. Unplugged the device and it updated. Then I wanted to run koreader and I got a white screen. Now I can't do anything, the computer doesn't recognize the device (because I cant select "connect" on the reader), the on/off button doesn't work (even when pressed long) and the touchscreen doesn't do anything either. It's basically stuck in loading koreader.

Am I fu**ed? Maybe 7 dictionaries is too much for that lil' guy
vera91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:35 AM   #2
vera91
vera91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd edition
Oh ok, pressing 5 seconds wasn't long enough. Sry, pls delete this
vera91 is offline   Reply With Quote