Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 12:44 PM   #1
zerozerobenny
zerozerobenny began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura Edition 2
Aura Edition 2 - SD Image (please!)

Hello everybody,

I spent all day googling about a way to get restoring my bricked Kobo Aura. This morning I barely knew the name of my (actually my father's) device and now I'm triyng to get him out of troubles, apparently after a bad automatic update. This forum seems to be a heaven for those who wonder lost: i tried to find a brand new image to copy on my sd by myself but I found nothing so far. Is there anybody who could help me, maybe sending an image by pm?
Thanks everybody!

Benny
zerozerobenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

And it's generally considered polite to allow enough time for a response before posting again.

Anyone seeing this, please post requests in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...47#post3448947.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2017, 05:48 AM   #3
zerozerobenny
zerozerobenny began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura Edition 2
Thanks a lot. I first wrote here and only afterwards I found the right thread. Sorry for the double message, it won't happen again.
zerozerobenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aura, edition 2, kobo