Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #1
thegrendel
thegrendel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Post Advanced Bash Scripting Guide

This is a 1000+ page tutorial on shell scripting under the Linux (or other UNIX-like) operating system. It is free to download and use, and freely distributable. I have placed it in the Public Domain, so it is not copyrighted, and there are no restrictions on its use or distribution.

This is the 2014 Final Update version, and it is downloadable in epub and pdf formats from
the archive.org site.

https://archive.org/details/abs-guide

Note that the book is free to download, but I will happily accept contributions.
thegrendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:34 AM   #2
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I am not a programmer, but I use simple shell scripting occasionally for my needs. It looks interesting and I will check it out.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bash, computer science, linux, programming, shell scripting