Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
Nbah07
Nbah07 began at the beginning.

Device: laptop and motog2014
Collaborative Sharezardous

Hello
I have postponed too much this task. I have access to material which could be convert to ebook format, didn't had enough success in operating this task. The partial result didn't get a polished status. It lacks some basics of setting the right software.
Here, for better understanding.
I come from IT background, so most of content I get is related to it. But I can get other topics too. My source of material is broad. Has one step though, it is locale, not english. It does have english material, but is quite few and mostly human science.
Other discuss I would like to enter too is where the final files shall be released to public?
Does it interest anyone? 7 posts to go to unblock PM.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:32 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
You have already been requested to use the forums correctly. This is not an appropriate introductory post. Questions about creating ebooks should be asked in the appropriate technical forum.

You will not be warned again.
Advert
Closed Thread