Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 04:45 AM   #42796
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Looking into Bambook notebooks, which is an erasable notebook. My sister got one and showed it to me yesterday and I think it will work for me. I can't remember the last time I took notes I needed to keep. I like to make lists, of things I need to do, need to get, price lists of things I want to buy, comparison lists, etc. Being able to erase will save a lot of paper.

You can get them in different sizes and with different types of pages (lined, blank, grid, etc). There's also a planner available. If you want to save a note there's an app for that. I think I'm going to get the one where you can choose 4 different types of pages (10 pages of each) and see what works. I can always order other notebooks if needed, but I think a mix is a good way to start. I'm going to go for the to do list, lined, blank and dotted pages I think.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 04:56 AM   #42797
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Just back from what has become my weekly shopping trip. Shops okay, everyone being sensible etc. But then in one shop, two disreputable looking blokes tried to snatch a tray of instant coffee jars (one dozen, I think) and run from the shop.
The female shop worker tried to stop them,and the jars went all over the floor.
None of them broke, and the scumbags made their escape, despite a large burly bloke trying to grab one of them. No jars broken, and the shop worker was visibly shaken, but unharmed.
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:53 AM   #42798
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Packing. Tonight after work I'm heading to my sister's place. We're going to watch Hamilton and play Animal Crossing together. I'm staying the night and tomorrow we'll head back home and watch Formula 1 with my parents. Or rather, my father watches F1, my sister and I will be playing Animal Crossing and my mother will be surfing on her tablet.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #42799
Rumpelteazer
Wizard

I just ordered my sister's birthday present. She's getting a colour fan deck (for house painting).

A while back she decided she wanted to repaint the accent walls in the bedrooms and living room in her apartment. She ordered various paint samples but didn't find one she really likes (she's got textured walls, which makes paint look darker than it is). I jokingly said I was going to get her a colour fan deck for her birthday. She liked the idea. I recently asked her if she still wanted one and she did.

I still have a little bit left over of her birthday budget, so now I'm looking for a fun, small gift.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?